|Part of Projects||TweakWave, LaserCutter: Laser Cooling Monitor, Schlieren_Imaging_Setup|
A Research & Development engineer in biomedical nanometrology that thinks 40 hrs of engineering a week isn't enough.
- Lasers & Optics
- Motion control systems
- Implementation of cutting edge academic research
Skills & Tools
A short description of my skillset and tools. So if you want help with this or just want to have a nice chat/brainstorm feel free to send me a message or approach me in the space.
I'm a mechanical engineer by trade, mostly geared towards micro-mechanical systems and supporting hardware for Electronics projects. Tools:
- Solidworks (10yrs+ experience)
- 3D printing
- (2012) ORD Bot hadron
- (2014) Self designed mechanical horrorshow that functioned occasionally as a 3D printer
- (2015) Slightly better designed freakshow that mostly functioned as 3D printer
- (2017) First Delta printer design
- (2018) Second delta printer design
- (2020) Anycubic photon
My EE knowlegde is mainly geared towards the digital and high-speed domain with experience in designing electronics for & implementing software/HDL for Microcontrollers and FPGA's. I can dabble a bit in the analog domain, but historically this has mainly been as minimal supporting knowlegde for the afforementioned digital stuff.
- VHDL (no, i will not learn/try Verilog)
- Altium Designer
Started programming at age 8/9 (groep 6 voor de nederlanders) with Flash actionscript (yes, flash was still cool back then). very useful and fun hobby i have kept up to snuff ever since and has proven time and time again to be a very useful skillset, even for a mech-E. hopped from language to language whatever was relevant to my interests at the time.
- C# (f'in love it)
- Python (hate it, but accept it's place in the world)
Tech Inc. Projects
- Laser cutter
- CNC Machine
- - none yet -