We are now at the point we'd want to buy/build a small kitchette
- To be determined exactly, but kitchen with sink, at least 3 blocks wide (1,80m), with maybe 3 top cabinets and 2 lower cabinets. The third lower unit will be the dishwasher.
- With the option, now or in future, for a close-in boiler for hot water.
- At Gamma, a floor cupboard is around 75. Wall cupboards are around 35. A sink is 60. That makes a grand total of ~310. Excluding a faucet.
- Depending on options that the association has to decide on, it may be slightly less or slightly more. Like getting a new top at IKEA.
Partly paid in advance
- To take advantage of a good discount deal at Gamma last week, two floor cabinets have already been bought by ultratux, pending this pledge...