Soldering Workshop by Mitch Altman
|Soldering Workshop by Mitch Altman|
Soldering workshop by famous hacker Mitch Altman! He's bringing over a variety of kits that you could work on.
"all ages, all skill levels, about 3 hours, kit prices range from 10 EUR to 30 EUR. More info: https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Circuit_Hacking_Mondays"
- Who is Mitch Altman?
Founder of Noisebridge, the San Francisco hackspace. famous for giving soldering workshops around the world. Maker of TV-B-Gone amongst many other things http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitch_Altman
- Is the workshop free of charge?
YES! Although we appreciate donations... or become a member if you had fun!
- Time: 19:00
- buZz - will bring a solder iron
- FwD - will bring a solder iron
- SmokeyD - doesnt have a solder iron ;((
- Wizzup (unsure)
- realitygaps - will bring a soldering iron
- flupzor - will bring a solder iron
- amx109 - i'll use my own soldering iron
- Narya - Will bring a solder iron
- Dorien - own soldering iron
- Justa - own soldering iron
- Maurice - own soldering iron
- Wisefire maybe, and will bring stuff.
What we need
- 1 soldering iron for each participant
- 1 soldering iron stand for each participant
- 1 sponge for each participant (for cleaning the soldering iron tip)
- 1 small wire cutter for every participant
- plenty of thin solder (60/40 Pb/Sn, rosin core)
- 1 or 2 AC outlets for each participant